Keys for the development of an efficient and profitable app

Messages about new versions and other changes
najifahossain

Keys for the development of an efficient and profitable app

Post by najifahossain » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:45 am

I interview Roger Vilanou CEO of Doonamis In this talk we touch on the keys to developing an effective and profitable app. “Doonamis is a company specialized in the development of high-quality mobile applications. Normally we work with complex projects that may even have engineering components, and this is where we add value as a company. We have more than 10 years of experience and we have great clients”, defines Roger Vilanou. Therefore, if you are interested in growing your company, I highly recommend this interview. Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and if you have any questions or interesting impressions.

Leave it to me in the comments. instagram seo Luckily the name field in your Instagram bio is also searchable, and it's completely customizable and separate from your username. So you can change it to words that highlight what your Instagram profile or business is all about. This is a great way to improve your chances of WhatsApp Number List in the top results if someone searches for your target keywords! Just head over to your profile and tap “Edit Profile” to change the Name field on your profile. YOUR INSTAGRAM BIO Just like your 'Name' field, your bio should be keyword optimized for your brand and business. You can even add clickable hashtags to your bio to increase your chances of appearing not only in the search results for your account.

But also if someone searches for the hashtag SEO efforts youll ideally be able to combine the two sources of leads to see your true cost of customer acquisition across all your devices. digital. HOW TO CALCULATE THE CPA IN DIGITAL MARKETING? You don't need a CPA calculator to collect this simple metric. CPA/CAC is calculated by dividing your total digital marketing spend by the number of customers acquired. CPA / CAC = total marketing spend / number of customers acquired 4. RETURN OF AD SPEND: ROAS It 's the revenue (rather than profit) earned from your ad spend , but it doesn't take into account other costs, such as goods sold.