Keyword Selection You Need to Win Customers Not Visitors

Messages about new versions and other changes
Bdkhairul0

Keyword Selection You Need to Win Customers Not Visitors

Post by Bdkhairul0 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:55 am

Hervé thinks about the possibilities of improving the traffic of his site: is it a good idea to get as many visitors as possible by all means? "Hey Erwan, To improve the visibility of the site I work ond be wise to combine the keywords of my site vegetables, fruits, meat, farm products, etc. A culturels With each cultural event (1 strong event every month of the year, with a strong reputation of the Angevins), I will include the keywords of my site, so that each Internet user (I refer to Internet Angevin users, my site has an Angevin client and a citizen) can also towards the place of the Drive-farmer.

If the behavior is appropriate, what would you advise me to stop? Thank you for your attention to my request for information. Have a good day . An important question before Estonia Phone Number List any landing page: what is the marketing keyword? Its cost per click (CPC) in Adwords or SEMrush already provides information: if a keyword has a value of 0, if no one bids on it, it probably has a low interest rate. Keep in mind that traffic is not an end in itself: it is sales (conversion) that the company needs! It can be tempting to focus on "easy" keywords that bring in fast traffic. But: It doesn't have to match the site's audience. They should not be related in any way to the products and services sold by the site. 2/ Don't discourage the Internet user.

The second question is related to the first: what is the purpose of the request? What does an Internet user aim for when writing "spring of poets" orce rate) or spends less time on the page. All these indicators of user behavior can affect Google negatively. See the article on the latest SEMrush study which highlights user experience as the a to condition of the process. Les Google's Search Quality Guidelines are based on the same principle: respond and be adequately to the user's request, without ever disappointing or misleading them. The method is therefore interesting from a theoretical point of view ; we can be in the process of interrupting the mind by gently diverting the audience from their original view. But it will definitely be more profitable in the long run to play the game according to the rules by choosing the most useful keywords and creating the best pages.