In addition to striving to stay alive until

Messages about new versions and other changes
JoyuntoExpate

In addition to striving to stay alive until

Post by JoyuntoExpate » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:20 am

Even though everything we know about the evolution of tumors suggests that resistance will inevitably emerge at some point. Nevertheless, the patient remains optimistic: if this stops working, something else will turn up. "I guess I'm on the verge," he shrugs, "I just need to hold out until the next drug comes along." I don't think there's a typical image of how a person with terminal cancer should look or act, but Crispian seems so prosperous and full of life that it's hard to imagine how his body is gradually taken over by "selfish cells.

The main change that caught my eye was the change in the color of his consumer email list hair and beard from chestnut to shocking white in just a year. He continues to wear tweed three-piece suits even in the height of summer and buys any Pink Floyd album he can get his hands on. If I can learn to deal with life's adversities with even a fraction of the positivity, resilience, and humor that he's shown over the past few years, then I'll be truly happy. At the time I was told that the tumor had spread and become inoperable, my daughter Indy was in her first year at university and had two years left to graduate,” he says. The doctors said I only had eight months and I thought.

I guess I won t live to see it but it wasn t that far away either — you could set out to make it to graduation Not only has he been able to see Indy graduate with honors, but he also feels confident that he will live to see , when his youngest son Peter is due to complete his degree. And, in my opinion, the chances of this are quite high. the graduation ceremonies of his children, Crispian had another goal: to outlive his elderly Labrador Wilbert. The dog's earthly journey ended in October.