How Long Did It Take From Idea To Podcast

Messages about new versions and other changes
mdsakibseobd

How Long Did It Take From Idea To Podcast

Post by mdsakibseobd » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:33 am

The puzzle still didn't fit. Nevertheless, I did not refuse the idea, I developed it as a project while studying at Wordshop. In June I had my thesis defense. A couple of hours before the defense, I am finishing the presentation and I understand that there have not been any special changes since the last test. Yes, I worked out some details of the project, but the picture was not complete. And I decided to cheat - on the last slide I said that now it will be a podcast. After that, everything sort of fell into place. The podcast helps me and the listeners to better understand ourselves, find answers to questions about career change.

That we care about, and understand what we are really talking about when we discuss this topic and our experience. Why this particular topic? Is it personal or the result of market research? I changed my profession several times - ecology, labor protection, copywriting, editing - and figured out that I live in each Special Database profession for about 5 years, and their change does not occur abruptly, but, as it were, layered on top of each other. Therefore, in the podcast, I discuss with the guests a topic that is close to me. But for society as a whole, this topic is now important. Career changes are becoming the norm. The world is accelerating, professions appear and die off much faster than before.

Within the framework of existing professions, new areas with completely different functionality are constantly emerging. Therefore, many of us will change our profession more than once or twice. At the same time, the change of profession is still accompanied by numerous fears - people are afraid to become interns again at 30+ and later, they are worried about the drop in income during the transition period, they do not want to give up their usual level of comfort, they feel uncomfortable at interviews.