I will never tire of repeating it

Messages about new versions and other changes
abu1

I will never tire of repeating it

Post by abu1 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:46 am

Having casualties is not bad Let's start by saying that the casualties are not bad. What's more, you have to normalize them. I ask you a question: what do you prefer, having many contacts and not opening your emails or having fewer and opening them? In email marketing , and in life in general, quality is better than quantity . Sign up free Start sending email campaigns and boost your business. creat your account You have to make sure you try to have a qualified contact base that is committed to your brand, and whatever it is that you offer, instead of having a bloated base of people who don't care in the slightest about what you do. And for this reason the casualties are good. Better outside than inside and that they do not read or buy from you.

It will be better for your deliverability , your metrics and your billing. Reasons why a user unsubscribes We can find 3 main reasons why a person wants to unsubscribe from an Job Function Email Database email list Receive irrelevant content . You receive many emails with high frequency. We will see how we can solve it with a good unsubscribe page. You are at a vital moment in which you do not need these contents or products . As you can see, there are reasons that depend on you as the sender and others that do not. You will never be able to reduce casualties 100% . It is something intrinsic to email communications, but you can take some actions to try to reduce them.

Let's look at three ways. 3 tips to improve the unsubscribe rate of your email list Segment your contact list We have already commented on some occasion that one of the pillars in any email marketing strategy is the segmentation of the list . If you divide your contact base into different groups by interest, acquisition, phase of the customer journey ... your campaigns will be more effective. By sending relevant content to a group of people with certain characteristics and needs, they will be less likely to unsubscribe because what they receive is really useful.