30 Ideas for snacks to accompany wine

Messages about new versions and other changes
maohiba1

30 Ideas for snacks to accompany wine

Post by maohiba1 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:54 am

Who out there loves having a wine accompanied by good company and sitting on the living room rug raise your hand! I bet you, like me, didn't know that there is a whole pairing with food and wine, did you? For each type of wine, there are snacks that harmonize better so that we can make the most of both the taste of food and drink, without overshadowing each other. And this does not only happen with wine, but with other drinks as well, as in the case of beer. It's amazing to be able to know a little more about how our palate behaves, isn't it? So, if you are a big fan of wine and want to make the most of the flavor and aroma until the last sip, come with us and we will help you combine the snacks with your favorite type of wine! wine snacks The wine that was previously consumed mainly on special occasions and carrying with it the idea of ​​elegance and vanity, has now become popular and indispensable in many people's lives.

Proof of this is the increase in consumption. Which grew during the pandemic, placing wine as one of the most preferred drinks by Brazilians! According to data from Ideal Consulting, there was a 30% growth compared to 2019, between imports and national wine production. Throughout 2020, the month of July broke the supply America Cell Phone Number List record, with more than 63.4 million liters of domestic and imported red and white wine sold on the market. If you stop to think about it, there are lots and lots of bottles of wine, aren't there? And how many of them ended up in your house? Wine bottlesWine bottles. By Chuttersnap Since there has been all this increase in consumption, let me ask you another question: are you concerned about the way you drink your wine? Or rather, if you drink wine with a snack, do you try to harmonize it so that you can better enjoy the flavor of the drink.

I know you must be wondering what is this freshness. But you will agree with me that many times, depending on the food we consume, they end up “erasing” the taste of the drink, or vice versa, right? Even because, it's no use having knowledge about wines, knowing which ones we like, investing in a bottle, and in the end, consuming it anyway! And that's where the harmonization comes in. With it you can guarantee the maximum quality of the flavor of both the wine and the snack. If you, for example, bring a heavier wine with lighter snacks, you will end up feeling the flavor of the snacks a little less, you know? The most greasy preparations combine with a stronger and more acidic drink, so the harmonization can balance the flavors so that the meal is more precious! Interesting, isn't it? Red wine with snackRed wine with snacks.