Everywhere Has Made It A Burden Not By Itself

Ask questions here, report about problems.
Rumi000

Everywhere Has Made It A Burden Not By Itself

Post by Rumi000 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:22 am

Some fragments of the conversations show how the employee asks the AI ​​personal questions and you can see how the AI ​​responds in a very human way . In fact in one of the chats LaMDA is able to ensure that he is a human being. Below is a fragment of the conversation between Blake Lemoine a Google engineer the AI ​​designed by the company. LemoineI'm assuming you'd like more people at Google to know that you're aware. That's right I want everyone to understand that I am in fact a person. Lemoine also assured that LaMDA Google's AI had the ability to request a lawyer for herself.

The objective according to the engineer was to demonstrate that the company's algorithm had feelings and ensured that like any other person he had the right to defend himself Country Email List before Google who assured that the AI ​​had no conscience. Can—or will—an AI have consciousnessOf course LaMDA is not a conscious AI . However it is designed to look that way. The goal let's remember is for artificial intelligence to be able to hold conversations with humans like any other human would. This sometimes makes the AI ​​have to for example say how it feels about a situation so that it can continue the conversation.

Now can an AI have consciousnessOr could I have a conscience in the futureThey canas Google has done pretend to be aware to give a more personal experience with the user who is interacting. However we must not forget that it is not a living being but rather an algorithm designed through software so it will never be able to feel like a human being does for example. You won't be able to cry or feel sad about the loss of someone even though the AI ​​is designed to make you believe that you are truly sorry. Therefore AI with consciousness is still a long way from reality.